THE INCLUSION OF PENALTIES IN CONTRACTS FOR WORKER TRAINING AT THE EXPENSE OF THE EMPLOYER
This article analyzes the legal nature and content of the agreements for the training of the worker the employer's expense. It is concluded that the relationship between the employee and the employer, based on the agreements, do not go beyond the subject of labour law. The inclusion in the agreement of training conditions of civil law (including the enforcement of obligations arising from labour relations, civil law) is contrary to the labour legislation. In addition, stresses that in the legal literature and case law there is no convergence of views regarding the composition of the employer's expenses reimbursed in accordance with art. 249 of the LC RF. Code level is proposed to clarify which costs relate to costs associated with the training of the employee (or, on the contrary, indicate what costs the employer cannot be recovered).
2. Занданов И. Как возмещать расходы (затраты), связанные с обучением работников (лиц, ищущих работу). Кадровик. Трудовое право для кадровика. 2007. № 5. С. 45-51.
3. Занданов И.В. Ученический договор и договор о повышении квалификации: общее и особенное. Журнал российского права. 2009. № 12. С. 85-94.
4. Киселева Е.В. Правовая природа ученического договора. Правовая мысль в образовании, науке и практике. 2018. № 3 (7). С. 52-56.
5. Харитонов М. Учеба за счет компании. Какой договор заключать – ученический или об обучении. Кадровое дело. 2017. № 4. С. 84-89.
1. Glebov V.G. Apprenticeship [Utchenitcheskij dogovor: Autoref. dis. ... cand. yurid. Nauk]. Tomsk, 2005.
2. Zandanov I. How to reimburse (costs) related to the training of workers (job seekers). [Kak vozmeshchat’ raskhody (zatraty) svyazannye s obucheniem rabotnikov (lic ishchushchih rabotu]. Trained worker. Labor law for the personnel officer. 2007. No 5. Pp. 45-51.
3. Zandanov I.V. Apprenticeship and advanced professional contract: general and special [Uchenicheskij dogovor i dogovor o povyshenii kvalifikacii: obshchee i osobennoe]. Journal of Russian law. 2009. No 12. Pp. 85-94.
4. Kiseleva E.V. Legal nature of apprenticeship [Pravovaja priroda uchenicheskogo dogovora]. Law idea in education, science and practice. 2018. No. 3 (7). Pp. 52-56.
5. Kharitonov M. Studies at the expense of the company. Any agreement to conclude – apprenticeship or about training. [Ucheba za schet kompanii. Kakoj dogovor zaklyuchat' – uchenicheskij ili ob obuchenii]. Employment case. 2017. No 4. Pp. 84-89.
Copyright (c) 2019 Юлия Анатольевна Михайленко
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The authors, which are published in this journal, agree to the following conditions:
1. Authors retain the copyright to the work and transfer to the journal the right of the first publication along with the work, at the same time licensing it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows others to distribute this work with the obligatory indication of the authorship of this work and a link to the original publication in this journal .
2. The authors retain the right to enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published by this journal (for example, to place it in the university depository or to publish it in a book), with reference to the original publication in this journal.
3. Authors are allowed to post their work on the Internet (for example, in a university repository or on their personal website) before and during the review process of this journal, as this may lead to a productive discussion, as well as more links to this published work (See The Effect of Open Access).